Besides the quiet beauty of the thousand-year-old capital of Van Hien, the big city of Hanoi also shows its youthfulness and dynamism with a series of attractive entertainment spots. On every weekend, some young people choose to go to a cafe to sip some snacks, enjoy a couple of cups of milk tea and chat together. The rest choose to relax in modern and vibrant entertainment spots. So where is the place frequented by young people? Here are the top 11 amusement parks in Hanoi that are especially loved by you. You can check it out, if you ever come to Ha Thanh one day, you will experience it with your friends and family.
- List of 11 amusement parks in Hanoi that make young people “standstill”
- 1. Times City amusement park – the most attractive entertainment destination in Hanoi
- 2. West Lake Water Park – The ideal amusement park in the hot summer
- 3. Thu Le Park – A unique entertainment complex for young people
- 4. Royal City amusement park “paradise in the ground”
- 5. Hanoi Amusement Park Bao Son Paradise
- 6. AEON Mall Long Bien – a unique entertainment spot in Hanoi
- 7. Hanoi Creative City – a “hot hit” amusement park in Hanoi
- 8. KeangNam Hanoi – an interesting amusement park for the weekend
- 9. Baaraland – an attractive entertainment and resort complex
- 10. The amusement park of the cultural village of Vietnamese ethnic groups in Hanoi
- 11. Zone 9 Cooperative – Entertainment and dining area for young people
List of 11 amusement parks in Hanoi that make young people “standstill”
The amusement parks in Hanoi that nguoihoian.com revealed below not only make young people “crazy” but also the choice of many families every weekend or holiday.
1. Times City amusement park – the most attractive entertainment destination in Hanoi
Times City is located in the heart of the largest and most beautiful MegaMall in the East of the Capital, with a total area of more than 10,000 m2. This is considered an attractive entertainment destination in Hanoi when it has the perfect combination of a modern aquarium and a world of fun for the whole family. Here, you can experience all kinds of things from sightseeing and entertainment to shopping and dining.
Besides, the children will also have fun playing in the children’s area, the area for both adults and children with games such as: exploring the aquarium through the tunnel, learning to be a doctor in the hospital. Vinke Institute. Especially, coming to Times City on holidays or weekends, you can relax at the water music stage and in front of the Square. Finally, enjoying a few dishes, taking a few “virtual life” photos is enough to have a happy day.
- Address: Vinhomes Times City Shopping Center – 458 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- Ticket price for Times City Aquarium: 170,000 VND/weekday for adults and 220,000 VND/weekend; elderly people 85,000 VND/weekday and 110,000 VND/weekend; children (from 0.8 – 1.3m) 100,000 VND/weekdays and 150,000 VND/weekends; Children under 0.8m free of charge.
- Ticket price for VinKE Times City entertainment area: Adults 150,000 VND/weekdays and 200,000 VND/weekends; children 120,000 VND/weekdays and 170,000 VND/weekends; Children under 0.8m free of charge.
2. West Lake Water Park – The ideal amusement park in the hot summer
Although it has been operating for a long time, West Lake water park has never stopped being hot. This is one of the entertainment areas in Hanoi that is extremely worth coming to this summer. The park is divided into 5 main amusement parks with lots of water activities such as tube slide, Lazy river, wave pool… and games such as cable car swing, giant wheel, aerial tram… Children, Then you can immerse yourself in the lively world of childhood with ball houses, pompous swings…
So, if you want to find a place where you can both immerse yourself in the cool water and participate in interesting games, you will not be able to ignore this place. The park is open from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily, including weekends and public holidays.
- Address: 614 Lac Long Quan, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
- Ticket price: adult 120,000 VND/weekday and 150,000 VND/weekend; children under 1m35 100,000 VND/weekdays and 120,000 VND/weekends; after 5 pm, the ticket price is 90,000 VND; Children under 0.9m free.
3. Thu Le Park – A unique entertainment complex for young people
Thu Le Park is located in Thu Le village, built with a large lake, surrounded by an oval strip of land. This is also an amusement park in Hanoi that is quite ideal for relaxing and immersing in nature. Coming here, you will be able to see a lot of wild animals like a National Zoo. In addition, inside the park, there are also many interesting games such as Ferris wheel, train, duck pedal, haunted house, water balloon, … and cool green space for you to enjoy and organize. picnics together.
- Address: Buoi Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Ticket price: 10,000 VND/adult and 5,000 VND/child (not including game fees)
4. Royal City amusement park “paradise in the ground”
This is also an amusement park for young people in Hanoi, known as “paradise in the ground” or “miniature royal city”. Royal City integrates both a commercial center and an entertainment area suitable for all ages. This place can satisfy most of the needs of shopping, dining, sports, entertainment, watching movies… That’s why not only young people, families but also many tourists coming to Hanoi choose to choose this place. choose this destination to relax. Surely with the attractive and interesting categories available, you will have unforgettable moments.
- Address: 74 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
- The admission fee is free, the ticket price for entertainment depends on the type
5. Hanoi Amusement Park Bao Son Paradise
Bao Son paradise is always the focus as well as the first choice of young people and families. In addition to being known as an amusement park with a swimming pool in Hanoi, this is also a combination of many games and landscapes, diverse for your sightseeing and experience activities with 8 special points: paradise. culture, ecology, games, food, technology, art, workshops, and water activities. Especially, the eco-paradise is the most popular because here you can explore the ocean world and visit exotic and rare zoos such as Chita leopards, white tigers, giraffes…
- Address: Le Trong Tan Street, An Khanh Commune, Hoai Duc District, Hanoi
- Ticket price: from 220,000 to 290,000 VND / time (depending on the day)
6. AEON Mall Long Bien – a unique entertainment spot in Hanoi
Different from the familiar commercial areas with entertainment and entertainment, AEON Mall Long Bien is more unique when it comes to owning a new style from the land of cherry blossoms with many new experiences. There are various types of entertainment here, with a dining area, movie theater, swimming pool, spa, fitness, and indoor golf course for you to enjoy. But not only having fun but young people can check in super cool with retro pictures at the CGV theater, even the parking lot.
- Address: 27 Co Linh Street, Long Bien District, Hanoi
- Ticket prices depend on the type of service
7. Hanoi Creative City – a “hot hit” amusement park in Hanoi
Hanoi Creative City is currently the most “hot hit” entertainment venue in Hanoi. All include 20 floors, each floor creates a unique highlight with different interesting and creative activities, attracting a lot of young people. Here you can participate in games such as skateboarding, artificial mountain climbing, etc. The children can participate in painting statues, learning to make toys. In addition, the dining space with the cuisine of Japan, Korea, China, … for you to enjoy freely. You can also sip coffee in beautifully decorated shops or creative galleries, watch cultural shows…
- Address: 1 Luong Yen, Bach Dang ward, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi
- Opening hours: from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. daily
8. KeangNam Hanoi – an interesting amusement park for the weekend
Do you think the weekend will come here to relax? According to Hanoi’s travel experience, KeangNam is also one of the favorite places for young people. There is Sky 72 Observation Deck located on the top floor of the building – the tallest building in Vietnam, which is a complex of hotels, apartments, commercial centers, and offices. From the position of the observatory, you can get a panoramic view of the city in the most realistic way.
And yet, you have the opportunity to explore the living museum with extremely vivid 3D paintings, getting lost here is like being lost in another world with many strange characters. Or you can also visit the Artlink gallery or watch movies at 5D cinema with a 360-degree screen, bringing the most realistic feeling.
- Address: E6 Pham Hung, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
- Ticket price: 260,000 VND/adult, 100,000 VND/child, free for children under 0.8m.
9. Baaraland – an attractive entertainment and resort complex
It’s hard to believe that there is a “miniature ocean” in the land of Ha Thanh, but that’s the truth. The birth of Baaraland has stirred up the spirit of young people, becoming one of the hottest amusement parks in the summer. Like other spots, at Baaraland, there are many activities for you to experience such as: water park, artificial beach, large conference room, luxury villas… Blue sea, golden sunshine promise promises to bring you the most comfortable and enjoyable moments.
- Address: Da Phuc Village, Sai Son Commune, Quoc Oai, Hanoi
- Ticket price: Adults 200,000 VND/weekdays, 250,000 VND/weekends; students – students 120,000 VND/weekday, 150,000 VND/weekend; Children from 0.6 – under 1m2 50% of the fare, children under 0.6m free of charge, children over 1m2 with adult tickets.
10. The amusement park of the cultural village of Vietnamese ethnic groups in Hanoi
This amusement park in Hanoi is a complex that recreates famous architectural works of Vietnam and the world. This is also the center of cultural – sports and entertainment activities that attract many young people and tourists. On every weekend or holiday, you can come here to immerse yourself in the traditional atmosphere of the ethnic groups through festivals and cultures of each region. Admire the unique models and check-in unique sets.
- Address: Dong Mo, Son Tay, Hanoi
- Ticket price: Adults 30,000 VND; students 10,000 VND; Students 5,000 VND, children under 6 years old free of charge
11. Zone 9 Cooperative – Entertainment and dining area for young people
If anyone has been here, it will be easy to understand why Zone 9 is so loved by young people in Hanoi. This place is like a miniature Paris in the heart of the city. In fact, this 11,000 square meter complex was repaired on the old TW food factory. Zone 9 recreates a dilapidated, ruined space through the sock-parking walls, many large glass windows, and old furniture. That has aroused curiosity and interest from young people, visiting Zone 9 Cooperative you can sip some food and drink and watch the time go by. In particular, “virtual life” is nothing to discuss.
- Address: 9A Tran Thanh Tong, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Modern, developed Hanoi has never let people down. Besides the scenic spots, this city also has a lot of entertainment spots. With 11 amusement parks in Hanoi that we have just compiled, we hope you will choose the right destination to relax with friends and relatives.